1. Please do NOT favebomb my entire gallery folders or fave EVERY single new deviation I post! If you actually think it's a good way to grab my attention, it's NOT. It will only make me avoid you more than anything. If you really want to get my attention, just only fave my deviations that you actually like or agree with. Maybe even some helpful comments would do. Faving every new thing I post or faving my entire gallery is only annoying spam that takes me a long time to clean out of my inbox.
2. When I ask for comments or criticism on my art, I am not asking for you to say some shit like "OMG THAT'S SO PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. THERE'S TOTES NOTHING WRONG IT IT 10/10!" That's not critiquing. That's just you trying way to hard to suck up to me (or "asskissing", as some people call it). I want a full-fledged detailed critique pointing out the goods and bads of my art, not asskissing.
3. Posting one-word comments on my art is not helpful either. It is just weak and effortless. It won't kill you just to say more than just "cool", "nice", "cute!", etc... You can at the very least post a one-sentence comment if you have to.
4. Please don't try WAY too hard to be my friend. I don't mind people generally talking nicely to me, but don't do it just for my attention or to take advantage of my (attempt at being) kind nature. Don't expect every little kind or friendly thing you say to me will automatically make me your friend.
5. I do NOT take requests, commissions, or art trades unless I have an art block or if I just want to. So don't bitch about it if I say "no" when you ask for one.
6. Acting all cutesy and innocent and naive does not work on me. It just makes me see you as an idiot, which is why I often don't reply to any comments saying "Are you talking about me? I hope I'm not one of these people you're complaining about!" or "Lawl, I'm sowwy. Can I just haz a hug?"
7. And do not try to make me forgive or feel sorry for you either. That includes guilt-tripping me, saying shit like "I never did that to you!" or "You better not be talking about me!" or just anything that tries to make you look like the victim.
8. Self-advertising and chain letters on my page or art is immediate spam. Keep it off my page please.
9. Do not expect me to watch you back just because you're watching me. I only watch whom I want to watch. As I said before, just because you admire and asskiss my art constantly, it does NOT make me your best friend.
10. Acting completely random and non-sequitur is not making you look funny or cute, so don't go around my page saying shit like "Hi Imma potato lol". Usually I only accept this kind of talk from people whom I consider my close friends.
11. If you don't understand or like my art, then don't bother to fucking comment saying stuff like "I fucking hate this show so much, but nice fanart anyway!" or "Lol nope, I'm no fan of this. So I have no idea what you're talking about!" If you have nothing relevant to say, then don't even say anything at all.
12. Read the bloody DESCRIPTION before you comment! JESUS! It exists for a reason. Most of the questions you have in the comments are already answered in the description, and reading the description will make you look less like an idiot.
13. Don't be a "fake" fan just to get my attention. Like don't just pretend to be a fan of something I like or blatantly say "Yeah I agree" when you clearly don't.
14. If I hardly or never reply to ANY of your comments, likely it's because it's intentional and that I'm ignoring you. And if I'm ignoring you, it means I want nothing more to do with you I don't want to hear your comments. Realize that I'm nice enough not to point out any specific names or block anyone. So if I'm trying to ignore you, just fuck off and leave me alone.